From the New York Times:
- Dozens of Trump supporters, some armed, went to the home of Jocelyn Benson, Michigan’s Democratic secretary of state, and began shouting obscenities.
- On Twitter, Trump supporters have posted photographs of the home of Ann Jacobs, a Wisconsin official, and mentioned her children.
- In Phoenix, about 100 Trump supporters, some armed, protested at the building where officials were counting votes.
- In Vermont, officials received a voice message threatening them with “execution by firing squad.”
- Seth Bluestein, a Philadelphia official, received anti-Semitic and violent threats after Pam Bondi, a Trump ally, publicly mentioned him.
- A Georgia poll worker went into hiding after a viral video falsely claimed he had discarded ballots.
- Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, and his wife have received death threats, including by text message, and caravans have circled their house.
- Gabriel Sterling, another Georgia official, received a message wishing him a happy birthday and saying it would be his last.